Thursday, February 7, 2008

Buffalo Baby Shower



Last weekend I went home to Buffalo and had the most amazing baby shower ever!  Tara and Jen thought of everything!  From the onesie decorating, to the diaper cake and the diaper wreath, to the beautiful real cake (yum!) and food, to the little lollipop favors, everything was wonderful!

It was so great to be surrounded by family and friends.  My cousin Holly and Aunt Renee were in town (Holly with her own little baby bump) and practically all of our Teakwood neighbors.  Brooke and Aunt Rowie went overboard with clothes, and Jen went overboard with shoes!  I am going to have the best dressed baby!!

I was able to bring most things home on the plane, but we did ship a few boxes.  Everyone gave the baby a book to start her library and those should be arriving soon.  I can't wait to sit down and read through all of them.

The photo above is Tara, Holly, me and Brooke as I was about to cut the cake.  The photo below is of Brooke and me and some of the clothes!


No comments: