Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! We had a lovely, snowy Easter day here in Minnesota. I spent Saturday baking paska (Ukranian Easter bread) and getting ready for Easter brunch on Sunday. We had 13 people and two babies over and it was a nice afternoon.

All's well here with Patrick, Lollipop and me. Lolli is moving around quite a bit now. Her favorite position is head down with her feet in my right ribs. Sometimes when she is kicking I feel like I could almost grab a little foot through my side.

Last night I went to have our car seat checked so we are all ready to go if she decides she wants to make an early arrival. Our local fire department will check to make sure everything is installed correctly so we have some piece of mind. Safety first!! I have seven weeks until my due date as of today. I can't believe how fast the time is going.

The photos above and below are the results of my baking. The little ceramic chick is what I painted at Jen's bachelorette party last spring. I think he turned out pretty well!

These are the first photos with my new snazzy camera. I decided to take the plunge and get an entry level Nikon SLR. I haven't spent too much time playing around with it yet, but I am looking forward to learning more.



No comments: