Saturday, December 29, 2007

Merry Christmas!



Greetings from Buffalo! We are having a nice time visiting with family and celebrating the season. We spent Christmas Eve at the Howlett's with Nancy and Kenny. On Christmas we spent some time at home and then went to see Dad and Grandma before going to Aunt Rowie's for dinner.

Besides holiday activities, Patrick has been keeping busy going through Michalovic geneology and I have spent more time than I should admit looking up baby stuff on the internet.

For some reason that I have yet to discover, Patrick has started calling the baby "Lollipop". It will do until we can settle on something better. I am definitely feeling her move around now; every once and a while there is a distinct kick.

I think the Christmas cookies are catching up with me as I seem to be getting bigger and bigger. I was planning to get a scale to continue to track my weight, but I think I may hold off until getting back to Minnesota. Sometimes ignorance is bliss!

The photo above is from New Year's eve, and the photo below is from Christmas day.



No comments: