Sunday, August 8, 2010

Blog Catch Up!

It has been months since I have updated this blog, so I think it is time for a catch up post! First thing's first - let me introduce you to Vivienne Carole Tarry. Born March 22, weighing in at 6lbs, 2 oz.
She is a very sweet baby; eats well and sleeps well - what more could you ask for?!

Eleanore is a wonderful big sister. She is very loving and has yet to show any signs of jealousy. In fact, if Vivienne start crying, Eleanore says, "Mommy, pick up Vivienne!"


Patrick's Mom (Nana) came into town to help take care of Eleanore when Vivienne arrived. My Dad (Grandpa) also visited so Eleanore had lots of attention those first weeks. Nana and Grandpa were both here for Easter too - the photo below is from Easter morning.



Eleanore is growing up very quickly. She celebrated her second birthday in May. Her language has really taken off. It is so nice now that she can express what she is thinking! Sometimes I feel like I need a decoder ring, but most of the time she is pretty clear. One of my favorite phrases she has is "hey, what's the good idea?" I think she means "big idea", but I think "good idea" is so cute!




Make a wish!In May we traveled to Buffalo, NY to visit my family. It was great to see everyone! Vivienne did great on her first plane trip. Patrick flew out with us and then came home early. Tara flew back to Minneapolis with us. I was happy not to fly alone with both kids!
Eleanore loves riding Rocky!
We had portraits done for Eleanore's 2nd birthday (May 6) and Vivienne's 3 month (June 22).
For the Fourth of July we went to Bald Head Island with Patrick's family. The girls were again great travelers. We really enjoyed the beach vacation!
I will do my best to be better about blog updates... but you can imagine how much free time we have with these two! :-)

No comments: