Eleanore is six months old! Hard to believe half a year goes by so fast!!
She is still a little peanut weighing in at under 13 pounds. She is long and lean! She is quite good at rolling, but prefers only to go in one direction. Teething is in progress, but we haven't seen a little tooth yet. My baby book says I got my first a few days after my six month birthday, so we'll see!
Daycare at MDT is going well. I made it to my goal of breast feeding for six months. There is no way I would have made it this long without the daycare on site. It has been great!
About a week ago we started solids. Rice cereal - mmmm. I thought it would take her a few days to get the hang of eating, but I was wrong! She was a natural; I just held out the spoon and she gobbled it right up!
We had a little Happy Hour at a Thai restaurant downtown to celebrate her "Happy Half". It was also to celebrate the fact that we have made it through six months of parenting! Whew!
Photo above is from that night and photo below is of her second meal (first one was video taped - it is posted on our Mac Gallery).
No comments:
Post a Comment