Monday, October 6, 2008

Five Months Old!

Eleanore is the big 0-5!

It has been so much fun watching this little person grow and learn. She can now successfully roll all the way over (granted only in one direction) but she is officially mobile. She is reaching for and playing with toys much more. Her favorites are a little orange "bee" and a colorful doggie with crinkly ears. Rings are always a hit too - not the finger wearing kind, the plastic link-together kind.

It is hard to leave her at daycare every day, but most days I still see her twice when I go down to nurse. I can't believe we are a few short weeks away from my six month goal for breast-feeding. I feel very lucky that we have been able to keep it up for this long.

Other than working, nursing, and sleeping not much goes on in the Tarry household! We see friends on weekends, but most weeknight we just collapse. I'm sure we will get into a routine eventually, but we are managing just fine.

Photos above and below are from after a bath this week. She still is a bit hesitant in the tub, but she doesn't fuss, she just looks freaked out. Come to think of it she really doesn't fuss that much at all - she is content most of the time!


No comments: